Welcome to SDS! Below is a brief overview of what your Fast Track Training will cover, where we’re located, where to stay and other important details. Please check it out and if you have any questions please call us at 800-323-1605. We look forward to seeing you in training! ~ SDS Team
- Day One – General Ledger Training
- Day Two – Payroll Training
- Day Three – Data Evaluation
- Day Four – Data Evaluation/Payroll Prep
- Day Five – Recap
*Note we don’t do anything live during the training with your data, except for data corrections.
*These are an example of what will be covered. These will be printed out and given to you during fast track. These are simply for your knowledge.
WHAT TO BRING
- Laptop is a Must with access to STI
- Snacks (If you have special dietary restrictions)
- Photo ID to get into the building
- A smile
*Please note when you enter the building, you must check in at the visitor counter, located at the entrance to get your Visitor’s Badge. They will have your name on our Visitor List. You will need to show them your driver’s license or a state issued photo I.D. After you receive your Visitor Pass, proceed to elevator #51. If you have any questions, call us at 800-323-1605 or ask any of the helpful building staff to assist you.
200 E. Randolph, Suite #5100, Chicago, IL 60601
SDS Headquarters Office - Training Center
* Below is a list of hotels at different price points that are close to the office. Click on the hotel name for a link to their web-page for more details. They give you the best rate when you call, there is not a special SDS rate.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
- Address: 221 N. Columbus Dr. , Chicago, IL 60101
- Phone: 312-565-5258
- Price: Starting at $144/night
- Fairmont Chicago
- Address: 200 N. Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60101
- Phone: 312-565-800
- Price: Starting at $281/night
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Address: 151 E Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60101
- Phone: 312-565-1234
- Price: Starting at $170/night
- Walk – Most hotels are close enough to walk and save money.
- Taxi – Flag one down
- Parking Garage at Building (There is a cost to park)
BUILDING INFORMATION – RESTAURANTS
The AON building is the big tall white building downtown. There are several different entrances, when you get inside you can ask any of the staff where the visitor desk is to receive your guest pass. You must be on the guest list to enter and present a photo ID. If you have any issues call our office 800-323-1605. Also make sure you get on the correct elevator to floor #51. You can ask any of the nice building staff to assist you, if you have questions.
Our building is connected to the Pedway which is the underground walkway from the train station to the Aon building. Our building has a Starbucks, Jimmy Johns and many other great restaurants, aside from all the incredible restaurants in the city, which you can google Chicago Steakhouse… to find something that meets your needs and price point.
Have a safe journey and we look forward to seeing you in the SDS HQ Office.